Tell 'em what I took, man!

Reflections of a repatriated ex-patriot

Monday, October 10, 2005


As promised here's a picture of the clock tower in Izushi.

I can't tell you too much about it, just that a traditional temple gong was used to chime the hours. While this picture was being taken this scary old Japanese lady was winking at me. That explains the expression of mixed emotions on my face. And when I say old, I don't mean like middle-aged old. In fact, Japanese women have the highest life-expectancy in the world. So this lady must have been pushing 80 but was still able to manage that come-hither stare. Yipes, like wow Scoob, we gotta get back to the Dream Machine and find Thelma. Ream Rarine!? Arrouwgh!?

Actually I wanted to stay longer to get pictures of the clock tower from different angles. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you meddling geriatrics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home